Premium Fi Compatible Collar by Mutt Pack
When Fi launched their dog activity tracker, they brought unmatched technology to the dog community. Each of our Fi Dog Collar Bands comes equipped with genuine Fi end-links. All you have to do is attach your tracker and you're ready to go! Charging with this collar is also a breeze. Simply slide the charging dock between the unit and the band and let it charge - you do not need to take the unit off for charging.
Please note, this collar does not include the actual Fi Smart Dog Activity Tracker. This must be purchased at: https://tryfi.com You can save $50 on your Fi with code muttpack50 at checkout, or you can click this link for the discount to be applied automatically:
- Industry leading YKK plastic buckle
- Mil-Spec Polyester webbing for strength and durability (1.5 inch width)
- Stainless Steel D-Ring (Black Plated)
- Separate tag holder
- Neoprene padding for added comfort
- Features genuine Fi Endlinks for seamless compatibility
- Designed to reduce stress on the unit by mounting the links on the exterior of the collar's body for improved safety and security
Medium: 15-17.5 inches
Large: 16.5-21 inches
XL: 20-28 inches
(Please note these sizes may differ slightly from our other styles of collars. Please always measure your dog's neck prior to ordering)
Swapping your Fi Band:
If you need assistance swapping your Fi Band, please refer to the image in the gallery or email us for help! You need to line up the pieces right for the end links to connect with the device. You may need to be firm when pushing it on, but you do not need to use excessive force as this will risk damaging the casing on your device. To see Fi's official instructions, follow this link to see a step by step video:
General Safety Tips:
- Inspect your gear before each use for wear and tear that could cause safety issues.
- Always make sure you are clipping directly to the d-ring and not the tag ring.
- Never use a leash or collar for anything other than it’s intended purpose. Misuse of gear can lead to safety issues.
- Never leave your dog unattended while any gear is being worn. It is also not advised to allow your dog to drag their leash behind them on the ground.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to determine what gear is appropriate for their dog’s size, strength, and activity level. Mutt Pack is not liable for any injuries or damage that may occur as a result of use.