Our Biothane® splitter makes walking multiple dogs a breeze! Each set comes with two 3/4" splitters, with a solid brass or stainless steel ring between them. We have multiple lengths available so you can pick the right length for your pups! Simply attach your current leash to the the ring and you're good to go! You can choose the same color for both splitters or mix it up for a little extra fun.
About our gear: Our Biothane® Splitters are waterproof, stink-proof, highly-durable, soft to the touch, and feature a variety of color choices! Best of all, a quick rinse under water is all it takes to get your splitter looking new again. We offer two choices of hardware; "Gold (Solid Brass)" and "Silver (Stainless Steel/Plated Brass)." Both are rust-proof and highly durable.
If you're looking for a short leash to use with your splitters, check out our BioThane Dog Leash and click the "3 ft" option or our Big Loop Traffic Leash!
Please note that these splitters are made of heavy duty materials and have more weight than other splitters on the market. Please keep this in mind when ordering.
When it comes to clasp selection, we've got you covered! All of our leashes come with your choice of swivel carabiner-style clasp. We offer two styles of twist-lock gates; all black, and black with a silver gate. We typically recommend all black for leashes that use brass hardware so the metals don't clash visually. We also offer a Black AutoLocking Carabiner clasp. For information on how these kinds of clasps work, please refer to our explainer slide in the gallery. Please note, while these carabiners are very strong and durable with a breaking load of 880lbs, they are not climbing rated. The main benefit of the carabiner clasp is that it is an extremely lightweight option with heavy duty performance.
(We are currently not offering trigger clasps as an option for this product due to low stock)
General Safety Tips:
- Inspect your gear before each use for wear and tear that could cause safety issues.
- Always make sure you are clipping directly to the d-ring and not the tag ring.
- Never use a leash or collar for anything other than it’s intended purpose. Misuse of gear can lead to safety issues.
- Never leave your dog unattended while any gear is being worn. It is also not advised to allow your dog to drag their leash behind them on the ground.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to determine what gear is appropriate for their dog’s size, strength, and activity level. Mutt Pack is not liable for any injuries or damage that may occur as a result of use.